If you do not see the presentation you attended with me, you can visit my LiveBinder shelf to find several resources I commonly share.
02/01/14 - Metroplex Mini-CAST, Grand Prairie, Texas
- The Science of Google: Using Google Drive in the Classroom - this is the presentation I used, with notes including where to find tutorials.
11/7/2013 - TechForum Texas, Austin
- Video of my presentation
04/11/13 - NSTA, San Antonio
- Getting Them There: Recruitment and Retention of Girls in STEM - this is the presentation I used, which has QR codes for additional information.
11/08/12 - TechForum Texas
- Educating Digital Citizens
10/12 - Discovery Educator Network Tech or Treat Virtual Conference - View the archived presentation
10/12 - K12 Online Conference - Link to presentation
07/19/12 - Podstock - Linkable page with a list of the resources shared during the presentation.
04/21/12 - Social Learning Summit
- Transforming Lessons with Technology (archive)
- Leveraging the Power of Social Media in the Classroom (archive)
04/14/12 - Classroom 2.0: Featured Teacher Webinar - From 0 to 2.0, an Instructional Technology Specialist Perspective - Archived session
03/02/12 - ICE - Getting Started with Social Media
LiveBinder used during workshop
02/09/12 - TCEA - Resources for a Collaborative Classroom
LiveBinder with Collaborative examples
02/09/12 - TCEA - Using Social Media in the Classroom
LiveBinder with Social Media resources
I am currently updating the site, so I do not have all of my presentation resources available here yet. In the meantime, you may visit my online portfolio to see two of the webinars I have done - Siemens STEM Academy: "Getting them there: recruitment and retention of girls in STEM"; and "Leveraging the Power of Social Media in the Classroom".